|New Mexico Supercomputing Challenge|
Glorieta Conference Center Rules
Glorieta Conference Center is a Christian conference center. Guests are expected to dress reflecting Christian standards. Counselors and/or spouses are responsible for the dress of the conferees they bring. The manner of dress should be set and communicated prior to leaving home.
1. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, firearms and fireworks are not permitted.
2. Entering the lake or proceeding onto the surface ice is prohibited.
3. No driving of motorbikes or motorcycles on campus except on marked roads.
4. Immodest clothing, distasteful monograms, bare feet in public areas, or any other extreme style of dress is prohibited.
5. As a courtesy to all guests, please observe quiet hours from 11:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
6. Guests will pay for any damage to conference center property.
7. Speed limit is 20 mph. Please drive slower in congested areas.
8. For the convenience and safety of all, please do not park in "no parking" areas.
9. The use of rollerblades, skates, skateboards, and ski is prohibited.
10. Pets are not permitted in any Glorieta facility.
11. Please assist us in making this facility a tobacco-free environment.
For questions about the Supercomputing Challenge, a 501(c)3 organization, contact us at: consult1516 @ supercomputingchallenge.org
New Mexico Supercomputing Challenge, Inc.
80 Cascabel Street
Los Alamos, New Mexico 87544
Supercomputing Challenge Board of Directors
Board page listing meetings and agendas
If you have volunteered for the Challenge, please fill out our In Kind form.