||New Mexico Supercomputing Challenge
Past Participant Survey
- Challenge Technical Guide - Includes information
and tutorials on the following topics: supercomputing, project design, telnet,
Unix, Pico, C++, Java, Graphics, e-mail, ftp, HTML, Perl, and MPI.
- Mentor Database-Looking for a mentor? Find one with this helpful database.
The AiS Computational Science Textbook
- Internet Research Hints
- More Research Hints
Big Six Approach to Information
Eric Weisstein's World of Mathematics
Modeling-Learn to use EdGCM Global Climate Modeling program and apply it to your own simulation of climate change.
New Mexico Natural Resources
Conservation Service-Information about conservation data.
Soil Surveys-The United States Department of Agriculture-Natural Resources Conservation Service is the federal agency that conducts and publishes soil surveys in the United States.
in the United States.
- Einstein's favorite web site-Interested in Physics, Astronomy and Science in general? Check this out.
cyberwonderland of polymer fun.
- The Molecular Workbench Project
-The Molecular Workbench is a molecular simulation engine developed for
the project. It is a professional tool for generating model-based activities,
and for annotating and sharing them among students. See the
- Daylight Chemical Information Systems
Internet Available C++ Libraries Faq
- Fortran video course.
- Java Advanced Placement Study Guide
- Star Logo and the West Nile Virus
Coloring Web Graphics
Gallery of Data Visualization
-Displays some examples of the Best and Worst of Statistical Graphics,
with the view that the contrast may be useful, inform current practice,
and provide some pointers to both historical and current work.
Web Resources for Computer Science Education
- HP Telementor Program
- Citing Sources
- Editing and Proofreading your reports.