AiS Challenge Project Evaluations
Project Evaluations will be held around the state from Saturday, February 7,
2004, through Saturday, February 21, 2004.
E-mail consult with any scheduling conflicts.
Team members will make an oral presentation of approximately 20 minutes
with 10 minutes for questions and answers, not to exceed 30 minutes, to a
team of AiS Challenge judges so that the judges can better understand the
project, review progress and offer advice and direction on overcoming obstacles
or finding additional resources.
NOTE: All team members do not have to be present - but it is highly
recommended that they be there if not competing elsewhere.
Schedule of Presentation Times for all locations
- Schedules for the individual locations are posted below
The schedules are subject to change so please check
back during the week of your evaluation for last minute changes.
- Saturday, February 7, 2004 - Eastern New Mexico University, Portales
- Saturday, February 7, 2004 - Silver High School
- Saturday, February 7, 2004 - Santa Fe Community College
- Saturday, February 14, 2004 - San Juan College, Farmington
- Saturday, February 21, 2004 - Alamogordo High School
- Thursday, February 19, 2004 - Albuquerque Academy
- Saturday, February 21, 2004 - University of New Mexico - Albuquerque