Glorieta Kickoff Conference
The Kickoff Conference at the Glorieta Conference Center will be held
on November 2-4. Glorieta is located at exit 299 on I-25, 15 miles north
of Santa Fe.
Two sessions will be held. Schools that are farther than one hundred miles
from Glorieta will attend the first session on November 2 and 3, while the
schools within one hundred miles attend the second session on November 3 and 4.
For each student and teacher attending Glorieta, room and board will be
provided for by the AiS Challenge.
The Glorieta schedule and the
rules while at Glorieta, and a
map of Glorieta, or see the
highlighted map showing the
areas at Glorieta that we will be using.
Steps to participate in the AiS Challenge
- Read the Invitation to Particpate in the
14th Annual New Mexico Adventures in Supercomputing Challenge.
- Register Online
(Deadline September 29th)
- Understand the AUP the Acceptable Use
- Mail in the TEAF (pdf file) or (HTML file) the Team Entry
Authorization Form - Deadline October 14. (Address to mail to at
bottom of file)
- $30 Registration fee due for each student participating in the program.
(Send with the TEAF- Deadline October 14.
- Learn about the Kickoff the activities, rules, and expectations
(i.e. keep reading below! And watch this web page as it will be updated
frequently until the Kickoff.)
- Prepare your Abstract you must
bring one with you to the kickoff. See Abstract
hints An Abstract template is to be filled
out for each team.
- Look into the Future by browsing through
the important dates
To learn more about previous year's kickoffs, visit our archive