Starlogo preparation for Wed. June 30th session at 10:30am
Tomorrow (Wednesday June 30th) the Starlogo session begins at 10:30am.
We will be meeting in the Topics Chatroom area.
Additionally, this invitation to attend will be posted in the WebCT
In preparation for tomorrow please do the following:
If you do not already have Starlogo 2.1 :
- go to the website
and click on the download button
- answer the questions and fill in your name, etc.
- please remember to put NM-AISC STI in the "Why are you interested in
- download the package to your desktop
- when download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to
start the installation process
- follow through the installation process to completion.
- Now go to Start Menu->programs->Starlogo and test to see that you are
able to launch Starlogo.
Everyone should go to
and click the "Tutorial" button.
If you would like, print out this file by first selecting all the file
(type control-A in windows) and then go to File Menu -> print and click
on "selection" in the print range box. (Trying a normal print all did
not work for me). We will be using parts of this Tutorial to learn
Starlogo because of its visual nature.
If you have any difficulties with downloading, installing, launching
Starlogo, printing the Tutorial etc. please post to the Starlogo Forum
on WebCT. This message will be posted to the WebCT Starlogo Forum as
See you tomorrow,