Steps to participate in the Supercomputing Challenge
- Read the Invitation to
Particpate in the 16th Annual Supercomputing Challenge.
Teachers, print and post the Invitation
Flyer and add your name and room number to it for students to
- Understand the AUP the Acceptable Use
- Register Online (Deadline September 30th)
- Choose a computational science project. See
science projects, areas of science,
and project development for
ideas and look at past projects in the archives.
- Mail in the TEAF (pdf file) the Team Entry
Authorization Form - Deadline October 7. (Mail it to the address at
bottom of teaf page.)
- $30 Registration fee due for each student participating in the Supercomputing Challenge.
(Send with the TEAF- Deadline October 7.)
- Learn about the Kickoff Conference the
activities, rules, and expectations
- Prepare your Abstract you must
bring one with you to the kickoff. See Abstract
hints. An Abstract template is to be filled
out for each team.
- Look into the Future by browsing
through the important dates
NOTE: Registration is being conducted via a secure web server. However, you must accept the "certificate" presented by the server.
Your web browser will most likely indicate that there is a potential
problem with the certificate. This occurs because the certificate is not
"signed" by a commercial company (e.g. Verisign). It has, however,
been "signed" by the Supercomputing Challenge, and you can be certain that
the information supplied by you will be encrypted en route to our database.
For questions about the Supercomputing Challenge, contact us at:
consult @ challenge.nm.org
NM Supercomputing Challenge, Inc.
Supercomputing Challenge Board of Directors
P. O. Box 30102
Albuquerque, NM 87190
Board page listing meetings and agendas