Project Evaluations will be held around the state from Saturday, February 3,
2007, through Saturday, February 24, 2007.
E-mail consult with any scheduling conflicts.
Team members will make an oral presentation of approximately 20 minutes
with 10 minutes for questions and answers, not to exceed 30 minutes, to a
team of Supercomputing Challenge judges so that the judges can better understand the
project, review progress and offer advice and direction on overcoming obstacles
or finding additional resources.
NOTE: All team members do not have to be present - but it is highly
recommended that they be there if not competing elsewhere.
Schedule of Presentation Times for all locations
- Schedules for the individual locations are posted below
The schedules are subject to change so please check
back during the week of your evaluation for last minute changes.
- Saturday, February 3, 2007 - Eastern New Mexico University, Portales
- Saturday, February 3, 2007 - Santa Fe Community College
- Saturday, February 3, 2007 - New Mexico State University
- Friday, February 9, 2007 - Shiprock High School, Shiprock
- Saturday, February 17, 2007 - University of New Mexico - Albuquerque
- Saturday, February 24, 2007 - New Mexico Tech
What it is like: