Steps to participate in the Supercomputing Challenge
- Read the Invitation to Participate in the 20th annual Supercomputing Challenge.
print and post the Invitation
Flyer or add your name and room number to Word version for
students to contact you.
- Understand the A.U.P. — the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Register Online (between September 1st and September 30th, 2009)
- Choose a computational science project.
See science projects, areas of science, and
project development for ideas and look at past projects in the archives.
- Mail in the T.E.A.F. (.pdf
file)— the Team Entry Authorization Form
— Deadline Friday, October 9th, 2009. (Mail it to the address
at the bottom of the T.E.A.F. page.)
- There is a $40 registration fee due for each student participating
in the Supercomputing Challenge. (Send with the T.E.A.F. - Deadline
Friday, October 9th, 2009.)
- Fill out the Pre-Challenge
- Learn about the Kickoff Conference
— the activities, rules, and expectations.
- Prepare your Proposal — you
must bring one with you to the kickoff. See Proposal Hints. A Proposal template is to be filled out for each team.
- Look into the Future by browsing through
the important dates.