2011-2012 Dates and Deadlines of Events
September 1-20, 2011
Online registration must be completed by September 20th.
Friday, October 7, 2011 Original Team
Entry Authorization Form signature sheets and registration fees ($40/student)
must be received at:
PO BOX 30102
Albuquerque, NM 87190
Kickoff Training Session in
Socorro, New Mexico, at New Mexico Tech
Kickoff Conference Dates:
Saturday, October 15, 2011 - Sunday, October 16, 2011
Project Refinement and Interim Reports
December 10, 2011
Interim Report is due
Recommended January Peer Review
Friday, February 10, 2012 through
Saturday, March 3, 2012
- Friday, February 10 - San Juan College
- Saturday, February 11 - New Mexico State University
- Saturday, February 11 - Eastern New Mexico University
- Saturday, February 11 - Santa Fe Community College
- Saturday, February 18 - Northern New Mexico College, Espanola
- Saturday, February 18 - University of New Mexico - Abq.
- Saturday, February 18 - Highlands University - Las Vegas
- Saturday, March 3 - New Mexico Tech
March 5, 2012 Tour of Sandia
National Labs and UNM Computing and Engineering
February 28, 2012 Deadline to submit scholarship applications.
Final Judging and Awarding of Prizes
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at NOON. Deadline to submit final report.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 Registration deadline for Expo and Awards Ceremony in Los Alamos.
Monday, April 16, 2012, 8:00 am Submissions for the Best Web version of a final report due.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 Judges' Conference Call.
Monday, April 23, 2012 Supercomputing Challenge Expo in Los Alamos
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 Awards Ceremony in Los Alamos
Summer 2012 Summer Teacher Institute and Summer Roundups for students