2014-2015 Dates and Deadlines of Events
September 1-20, 2014
Online registration must be completed by September 20th.
Friday, October 3, 2014 Original Team
Entry Authorization Form signature sheets and registration fees ($40/student)
must be received at:
PO BOX 30102
Albuquerque, NM 87190
Kickoff Training Session in
Socorro, New Mexico, at New Mexico Tech
Kickoff Conference Dates:
Saturday, October 11, 2014 - Sunday, October 12, 2014
Project Refinement and Interim Reports
December 10, 2014
Interim Report is due
Recommended January Peer Review
January 16, 2015 Deadline to submit scholarship applications.
Friday, February 6, 2015 through
Saturday, February 28, 2015
- Friday, February 6 - San Juan College
- Saturday, February 7 - New Mexico State University
- Saturday, February 7 - Santa Fe Community College
- Saturday, February 14 - Eastern New Mexico University
- Saturday, February 14 - Northern New Mexico College, Espanola
- Saturday, February 14 - University of New Mexico - Abq.
- Saturday, February 14 - Highlands University - Las Vegas
- Saturday, February 21 - University of New Mexico-Grants
- Thursday, February 26 - Los Alamos High School, DiscoverE Day
- Saturday, February 28 - New Mexico Tech
March ?, 2015 Tour of Sandia
National Labs and UNM Computing and Engineering
Final Judging and Awarding of Prizes
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at NOON. Deadline to submit final report.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 Registration deadline for Expo and Awards Ceremony in Los Alamos.
Monday, April 13, 2015, 8:00 am Submissions for the Best Web version of a final report due.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 Judges' Conference Call.
Monday, April 20, 2015 Supercomputing Challenge Expo in Los Alamos
Tuesday, April 21, 2015 Awards Ceremony in Los Alamos
Summer 2015 Summer Teacher Institute