Past Participant Survey
Email and Hoaxes
Glorieta Kickoff Conference-2002, Teacher materials
Glorieta Kickoff Conference-2001, Teacher materials
- Introduction to the Unix operating system
- Integrating CLS into Academics
- Great Teams... The Way to Meet the AiS Supercomputing Challenge
The AiS Computational Science Textbook
- Chem Viz NCSA
links to lesson plans with the power of the SGI/Cray Power Challenge
supercomputing with the graphics and ease of use capabilities of the
personal computer enabling students to use computational chemistry as a
technique to better various abstract concepts, such as ionization energy,
chemical bonding, periodic properties, and atomic and molecular orbitals.
- Envision It!
Computational Science for Teaching & Learning
- ASPIRE - the Alabama Supercomputing
Program to Inspire computational Research in Education
- National Computational Science Alliance
offers high-performance computing and communications resources,
serving over 6000 users at more than 380 universities and corporations.
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
provides information about their projects, including educational efforts.
- Cornell Theory Center Home page offers a
variety of information, including educational programs appropriate for
elementary and secondary level science education.
- Scientific Visualization
project at North Carolina State University.
- Challenge Technical Guide - Includes information
and tutorials on the following topics: supercomputing, project design, telnet,
Unix, Pico, C++, Java, Graphics, e-mail, ftp, HTML, Perl, and MPI.